The relief of sickness of persons suffering from thyroid disease and related areas, for the benefit of the public, particularly but not exclusively by:
- providing information and support to people affected by thyroid disease and related conditions
- promoting public awareness in regard to thyroid disorders
- acting as a resource centre and disseminating information
- encouraging scientific research for the education, alleviation, care, treatment and cure of thyroid disease
- influencing public health policy for the benefit of people affected by thyroid disease
How are we doing?
Read our Annual Reports to discover how we measure up against our objectives.
Date updated: 16/04/20 (V1.1)
Review date: 16/04/22
We rely on donations so that we can continue to support and campaign for people with thyroid and related conditions. If you have found our information helpful, please make a donation or become a member.